Your Safety is our Priority
We are open with a complete Safe Reopening Plan that addresses employee and customer health measures. Some of the habits customers and employees must follow to prevent COVID-19 (Corona Virus).
Actions we are taking for safety:
- Requiring employees and customers to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
- Using barriers between customers and clerks at the night window.
- Providing personal protective equipment for employees, including masks, gloves, and hairnet.
- Encouraging all employees to get tested for Covid-19 and encourage them to stay home if they exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Reducing exposure by cleaning rooms only upon check-out. Towel exchange is available by calling the Front Desk.
Employee health precautions:
- Copies of the employee health protocol(s) are distributed to all employees.
- Employees are asked not to come to work if sick.
- Breakrooms, bathrooms, common areas, and high-touch surfaces are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Posting the anticipated cleaning schedule.
- Handwashing stations are available to employees.
- Teleworking opportunities have been maximized, as appropriate to the business and job function.
- Employees strongly recommended or required to wear face covering.
- Employee workstations have been separated by safe distance to keep a physical distance.
- Adequate and suitable protective gear is available to employees, as appropriate.
With these implemented initiatives we ensure you a healthy and comfortable stay with us.
COVID-19 Statement on Updated Policies by WyndhamThe safety of our guests and team members around the world is a top priority. We have provided the thousands of independently owned and operated franchised hotels in our network and our managed and owned properties worldwide with helpful guidelines and safety information provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) detailing how to identify COVID-19 symptoms and mitigate its transmission. We have also partnered with third parties, including Ecolab and other suppliers, to provide our hotels with access to industry-standard cleaning and disinfecting supplies and have made training available to support our franchisees and our managed and owned hotels in achieving the highest standards of cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene.
We have enhanced our policies as follows:
- Guests traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in any of our hotels through June 30, 2020 will have their cancellation or change penalties waived if the request is received at least 24 hours (or less if permitted by the hotel's policy) prior to arrival.
- Guests who are prohibited from traveling to their booked hotel under applicable law will have their cancellation or change penalties waived on direct bookings.
- For new or existing direct bookings with arrivals after June 30, 2020, all of our properties are required to accommodate non-cancellable rate reservation changes if the request is received at least 48 hours prior to arrival and the same number of room nights or more are booked for a future stay.
- We are pausing the expiration of any Wyndham Rewards points until September 30, 2020 and have extended current Wyndham Rewards Member Levels (status) for all members globally through the end of 2021.
- We are committed to, and actively exploring, additional steps that we can take to help all Wyndham Rewards members globally, which will include relaxed Member Level earning requirements, among other options. Due to rapidly evolving circumstances, it's too soon to share specifics, however, we will do so as soon as possible.
For bookings made by a travel agent or online booking platform, guests are advised to contact the agent or booking platform directly.
Additionally, due to the current situation with coronavirus, our hotels are implementing new processes to protect the safety of our guests and team members. This may result in a reduction in certain services and amenities that are normally available at our hotels. If guests have questions or concerns, we ask them to please contact the hotel directly.